Hey lovelies….I have been pretty much M.I.A for the past week on my blog. It’s crazy not to have wrote anything for the last six days or so. I had to work…full time jobs are so hard to do especially for those who are bloggers as well. This is pretty much why I don’t have a schedule for my blog I like to write when I’m much more motivated..its makes it so much more FUN to do. I love this time of the year too and I have so many exciting things to look forward to this month. I can’t believe were now in NOVEMBER so I have put together a list of things I want to do over the next four weeks…enjoy xo
1. Catch up on some more of season two of stranger things (I’m hooked..literally!)
2. Pick up some birthday gifts for the ten thousand birthdays I have in November lol ( I have a relatives special birthday this month..so exciting)
3. I still have not started watching season 8 of The Walking Dead so that’s a MUST 🙂
4. Head to Starbucks and Costa and pick up some hot lattes in the festive coffee cups and of course try this years festive beverage
5. Head to a fireworks display…I may have already been to one already!!
6. Cuddle up to your partner in front of a cosy bonfire surrounded by fireworks and the fairground at your local event
7. Pick up some toffee apples…get into the bonfire night mood..oh and toast marshmallows
8. Pick up some more candles for the festive season!! Cosy by the fire and Crackling Wood Fire from Yankee candle smell gorgeous:)
9. Prepare for our little trip to London..I really want to go to the Peggy Porschen Cake Shop ( Be a blogger and get a picture of the festive decor of course…)
10. Head to the Lush Store in Oxford Street..I admit I have an obsession with Lush atm
11. Visit Hype park Winter Wonderland and hit the Christmas markets
12. Head to local Christmas lights switch ons
13. Visit Christmas markets in the cities( Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham etc)
14. Stock up on this years chocolate advent calendar…who doesn’t right??…
15. Possibly go ice skating….will I fall over this year who knows lol….
16. Head to the theatre in London and see the production were looking forward to the most (You will know soon enough)
17. Plan what gifts I would like to pick up for friends, family and my partner
18. Choose a christmas theme for this years wrapping, decor and cards
19. Plan christmas content for my blog and Instagram
20. Start putting together event dates for christmas parties and dinners
21. Get my outfit and makeup ready for our staff christmas party
22. See a production on Ice….these are the best last year’s nutcracker show was absolutely magical!!
23. Start watching christmas movies…4 weeks before is never too early…
24. Pop on the blog all the little christmas hauls I do…I have a few coming, just think I will never run out of bath and body products this year..
25. Get into the FESTIVE SPIRIT and prepare for December
This is the part of the post where I’m going to get you all ready for christmas. I know it’s only November but once you start seeing festive decor, gifts, festive chocolate, christmas trees and fairy lights in stores….you know that #christmasiscoming 🙂 SO enjoy this time of year, let me know what your favourite thing about christmas is in the comments. Oh and I have a GIVEAWAY up and running on my instagram right now, head to this link to check it out…..xo
Video credit to @ShakinStevens Vevo channel on YT
Thank you so much for reading
Follow my post on Bloglovin