I know Autumn doesn’t officially start until the 23rd of this month however for me September 1st marks the start of Autumn. It’s the time when the nights start getting darker, the leaves fall off the trees and it’s closer to Halloween and Bonfire Night. I absolutely love this time of year and if you follow me on Instagram you will see how much I love taking photos during the Autumn and Winter!! I wanted to write a post all about things that you can do during the Autumn season, whether that’s indoors or outdoors. I think a lot of people get stuck for ideas at this time of the year especially if your looking for something to do on a weekend or time off from work, even school and college. I’ve put together 20 ideas which I hope some of you will find helpful. I’ve done it into two different categories, Beauty and Lifestyle similar to my ” 30 Blog Post Ideas for Autumn” post I did last year. Lets start enjoying the Autumn season ..xo
1. Have a declutter and organise your makeup, sorta like an autumn clean up
2. Switch up your skincare routine for the season
3. Try out some new makeup to match the season, berry’s, reds and coppers
4. Take some o.o.t.d shots in an Autumnal setting
5. Switch up your wardrobe too, invest in some thick knitwear, bobble hats and winter coats
6. Research some beauty events, pop along or even have your makeup done at a counter
7. Have a pamper night, take some time out for yourself with a face mask, a treat and a movie
8. Tidy up your vanity area/beauty room, add decorations to match the season
9. Put some recipes together and do some “autumnal” baking, brownies and gingerbread are my fave at this time of year..
10. Fill your diary with some Starbucks and Costa days, grab a latte, your laptop and your fave person…
11. Find your costume and attend a halloween party
12. Go hunting for conkers and take an “autumnal” walk
13. Update your home with some decorations to match the season, purples are back in at the moment oh and of course you have to add something with a bit of sparkle too
14. Book a mini break somewhere, I love cities with history (Chester, York, Bath etc) at this time of year…there very Harry Potter-Esque
15. Of course you can’t leave out Yankee Candle now can you, vanilla, caramel and cinnamon scents are so lovely during Autumn
16. Grab your friends and visit a Pumpkin Patch in time for Halloween
17. Attend your local bonfire, get some fireworks and toast marshmallows
18. Prepare some christmas events, shopping and of course some trips to christmas markets
19. Have a movie night in, get some treats and put on all the Halloween related movies, Hocus Pocus, Halloween, Beetlejuice etc
20. Start making christmas lists for presents, oh and advent calendars!
Hope this is ok loves, let me know what your most looking forward to during Autumn?
*Posts with an asterisk in the title means its a gifted post. Some posts may include affiliate links…